You are eligible to apply for federal financial aid if you:
- Have a high school diploma (or equivalent)
- Are enrolled as a regular student in a degree-granting program
- Have a valid Social Security number
- Are a US citizen or eligible non-citizen
- Are making satisfactory academic progress toward completion of your degree.
- Are registered with the Selective Service and the Bureau of Citizenship and Immigration Services, if required to do so
- Are not in default on any student loan or owe a refund on any federal grant
- Are not ineligible for federal aid as a result of a drug conviction.