Students who receive VA Education Benefits are encouraged to apply for need-based aid. Please note: The Undergraduate Schools do not participate in the Yellow Ribbon Program of the Post-9/11 GI Bill®, and Wake Forest University does not participate in the US Department of Defense (DoD) federal Tuition Assistance (TA) program.

Transfer Post Post-9/11 GI Bill® to spouse and dependents: Transfer of VA Benefits

Students: The VA provides education benefit application submission.

Students should provide a copy of their VA “Certificate of Eligibility” letter to the Office of Student Financial Aid (, fax 336.758.4924) as soon as possible.

GI Bill® is a registered trademark of the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA). More information about education benefits offered by VA is available at the official U.S. government Web site at