The Office of the Provost organizes a Constitution Day event each year. Events are typically lectures by members of the School of Law faculty. Events are publicized to the University through news and event postings on the University website and calendar.
More A-Z Topics
- Constitution Day
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Financial Literacy and Planning
- Financial Literacy Resources
- Financial Aid and Your Deacon OneCard?
- Institutional Loans
- Loan Compare
- Non-Need-Based Grants/Scholarships
- Other Financing Options
- Other Information and Disclosures
- Say Yes to Education Scholarships
- Supplemental loans from private vendors
- Voter Registration