Non-need-based grants and scholarships reduce eligibility for need-based aid programs. Outside grant and scholarship recipients have need-based aid packages revised according to the outside scholarship policy. Recipients of Wake Forest merit-based scholarships have their loan or work assistance reduced before any reduction in need-based scholarships is contemplated; total grant aid cannot exceed demonstrated need.
More A-Z Topics
- Constitution Day
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Financial Literacy and Planning
- Financial Literacy Resources
- Financial Aid and Your Deacon OneCard?
- Institutional Loans
- Loan Compare
- Non-Need-Based Grants/Scholarships
- Other Financing Options
- Other Information and Disclosures
- Say Yes to Education Scholarships
- Supplemental loans from private vendors
- Voter Registration