Voter registration forms are available to students, faculty, and staff on the fourth floor of the Z. Smith Reynolds Library. They are located in the Government Documents section, against the left wall.
Register to vote at least 30 days prior to an election or primary.
NOTICE: Non-North Carolina residents who register to vote in North Carolina may limit their eligibility for grants from their home state. For instance, a requirement of Pennsylvania residents receiving a PHEAA State Grant is that they do not register to vote outside of Pennsylvania. Please contact your home state’s higher education agency if you have questions about whether voter registration in North Carolina would affect your eligibility for possible state grant assistance from your home state.
More A-Z Topics
- Constitution Day
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Financial Literacy and Planning
- Financial Literacy Resources
- Financial Aid and Your Deacon OneCard?
- Institutional Loans
- Loan Compare
- Non-Need-Based Grants/Scholarships
- Other Financing Options
- Other Information and Disclosures
- Say Yes to Education Scholarships
- Supplemental loans from private vendors
- Voter Registration