International students are eligible for most Wake Forest merit-based scholarship programs. Eligibility for federal aid programs is determined by the student’s FAFSA results. However, students classified as international students by the Office of Undergraduate Admissions are not eligible to receive institutional need-based aid. International students may wish to consult the web site, edupass.org, for comprehensive information about applying to colleges and universities in the U.S.
International students may find this outside scholarship search site to be helpful: https://www.internationalstudent.com/scholarships/
Loans for international students are available through this lender:
- No cosigner required for international or domestic students
- Borrowers must be within 2 years of graduation
- Fixed rates from 8.8% to 16.17% APR
- 5% origination fee added to loan amount at time of disbursement
- A 0.25% interest rate reduction is available for automatic debit
- A 0.25% interest rate reduction after 24 months of on-time payments
- Easy online application and 24/7 online account management
- May be used for a past-due balance for the previous academic year
- 3 and 10 year repayment periods, chosen at time of application
- Small monthly payments required until graduation.
- Additional benefits include free financial literacy courses from USA funds® onsite financial literacy courses upon request, resume building assistance, and job search assistance
- All remaining balance is forgiven in case of death of borrower; in the case of disability, loan balances will be forgiven on a case-by-case basis