Approximately one-fifth of Wake Forest undergraduates are from North Carolina. The State of North Carolina provides significant need-based financial support to its residents who attend in-state colleges and universities. In addition, many scholarship donors have demonstrated a strong commitment to helping North Carolinians attend Wake Forest. In-state students, especially those with need, may be surprised to discover that the cost of attending Wake Forest is more affordable than they thought.
In addition to the scholarships listed below, the College Foundation of North Carolina provides information about a wide range of financial aid opportunities available to residents of North Carolina: Student Financial Aid for North Carolinians (PDF).
Available Scholarships for North Carolina Students
- Elton W. Manning Scholarships
- George Foster Hankins Scholarships
- Junius C. and Eliza P. Brown Scholarships
- K. Wayne Smith Scholarships
- Leroy and Teresa Robinson Scholarships
- North Carolina Need-Based Scholarship Program
- Reynolds North Carolina Scholarships
- William Louis Poteat Scholarships
- W. Keith Stamey Scholarships
- Zachary T. Smith Scholarships