The US Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) has approved Wake Forest University as an eligible institution at which students may use its Education Benefit Programs*. In addition, the University has established a policy to meet the requirements of the Veterans Benefits and Transition Act of 2018 (Public Law 115-407), section 3679 of Title 38, U.S. Code as amended. Wake Forest University’s “school certifying officials” for VA Education Benefits are happy to assist recipients by completing enrollment certifications to the VA.
* Programs offered by the School of Professional Studies have not yet been approved for VA Education Benefits. Please check back for updates.
Please select your school/program for additional information:
- The Undergraduate Schools (including Wake Forest College and the School of Business Undergraduate Programs)
- The Graduate School of Arts and Sciences
- The School of Business Graduate Programs
- The School of Divinity
- The School of Law
- The School of Medicine
- The School of Professional Studies
The VA Certifying Official for The Undergraduate Schools, The Graduate School of Arts and Sciences, and the School of Divinity is in the Student Financial Aid Office: 336.758.3020
The VA Certifying Official for the Schools of Business is in the Financial Aid Office: 336.758.4424
The VA Certifying Official for the School of Law is in the Admissions and Financial Aid Office: 336.758.6103
U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs Contact Information is available at www.benefits.va.gov/benefits.